share information with us, such as by engaging with our content marketing campaign by being a publisher or starting a project as an business owners/brands, we are able bounded to full fill what we discussed mutually by facilitating a transparent platform and working environment.
How We Collect Your Information
We may collect information to provide a better content marketing service for both publisher and businesses. Any such information may be collected in two ways:
1. Information you provide to us: We collect your information once you sign up, survey or fill the inquiry form either being a publisher or businesses (such as brand, marketers, freelancers etc..)
2. Information we receive through paid campaigns: We may collect information about brands or publishers with various paid campaigns, running especial offers, giveaways, third party providers including your name, business profile, contact number, language preference, locations, IP address etc…
Why We Collect
We use the information we collect from all of our content marketing services to maintain and improve them, and to develop new ones. We also use the information to offer you tailored solutions that helps you to expand your business presence and build brand awareness with engaging content.
When you contact InboundMent, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our content marketing services. While creating content, publishing or distributions, we will not associate a cookie or anonymous identifier with sensitive categories, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
InboundMent processes personal information on our servers in several countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
We Offer Transparency and Choice
You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our content marketing services, or to indicate when we are setting a cookie. However, it is important to remember that many of our marketing services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Information Share With Us
Some of our content marketing services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines. Since, we are a full service content marketing agency who provide an effective bridging between brands and publishers (bloggers, influencers, freelancers etc...) with powerful content strategy, creation & distributions. Therefore, for publishers, we may share ONLY your website URL and Pricing structure to only our business partners based to run a successful campaign for both benefits. For Brands (businesses, marketers, clients), we strictly do not share your business information to any third party without written request from you.
Access and Updates
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our marketing services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our advertising services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
How We Share Information
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of InboundMent unless one of the following circumstances applies:
1. With your consent – Since, we are a full service content marketing agency who provide an effective bridging between brands and publishers (bloggers, influencers, freelancers etc...) with powerful content strategy, creation & distributions. Therefore, for publishers, we may share ONLY your website URL and Pricing structure to only our business partners based to run a successful campaign for both benefits. For Brands (businesses, marketers, clients), we strictly do not share your business information to any third party without written request from you.
2. For legal reasons – We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of InboundMent if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
→ Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
→ Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.→ Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
→ Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of InboundMent our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites.
Our Security For Your Informations
1. We work to protect InboundMent and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
2. We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
3. We restrict access to personal information to InboundMent employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
4. The communication between InboundMent Team with our Brands and Publishers are separately placed in the matter of confidentiality and we don’t disclose to any party without a written permission.